Gas Point Installation And Gas Leak Detection And Repair
Gas point installation is the process of connecting a gas supply to a property.
It involves connecting an LPG Cylinder or gas meter to the gas main and running pipework throughout the property to supply gas to all gas appliances.
This includes the installation of necessary safety features.
In NSW there are strict rules around Gas Installation and repairs.
- All gas installers must be licensed by the NSW Department of Fair Trading.
- All gas installations must comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 5601 and must be inspected and certified by a licensed gasfitter.
- All gas appliances must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer‘s instructions and must be serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- All gas installations must be tested for carbon monoxide gas leakage and be fitted with an appropriate shut-off valve.
- All new gas installations must be connected to a gas meter or LPG cylinder and be appropriately labelled.
If you are looking for more information, you can find it at Fair Trading NSW
From time to time gas systems can have leaks which need to be diagnosed and repaired quickly and safely by an experienced technician. Our team are trained, licenced and experienced.
I’ve been using Result Plumbing since 2005. The level of service and value I receive is second to none. I get simple, honest advice on what is and what is not required. I feel comfortable with all the staff that I have had contact with. Having a plumber arrive when they say they will, doing what they say they will do, and updating me along the way is very important. It sounds simple, yet is rarely achieved by others. Result Plumbing are great people to deal with and a great business. I will definitely be recommending your services.